Terms and Conditions
By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.alpargateriaisabelsegunda.com a domain on the internet owned with Registered Office at C / Arcos nº9, 11402 Jerez de la Frontera.
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is 618 410 537 and the contact email is email@example.com
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
The use of this website implies acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this Notice as well as our policies on 'Data Protection and Privacy' and 'Site use policy'. In the event that certain content services and / or tools offered through this "Portal" require the application of particular conditions, these will be made available to the User.
On the other hand, Alpargatería Isabel II warns that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use themselves, may be modified without prior notification.
2. Conditions of use
The User undertakes that, in the sections in which it is necessary to register in order to access them, provide truthful, exact and complete information about their identity. It also undertakes to keep the personal data that may be provided to the owner of the domain updated, therefore, it is solely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies that it makes.
It is reported that if you are a minor you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives to be able to access the services provided. Alpargatería Isabel II is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The "portal" can only be used for legal purposes, therefore the user undertakes to make a lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the "portal" to carry out activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order, assuming by the user all the responsibilities for damages and losses against the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal practices or not allowed among others and by way of example and not limitation :
• Without prior consent from the domain owner, any manipulation or alteration of this page, the domain owner not assuming any responsibility that may arise from said manipulation or alteration by third parties.
• Carry out any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and services and / or prevent normal use and use by Users.
• Introduce and / or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of its nature that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner's information systems.
• Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, self-image, data protection, confidentiality in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
• Hide and falsify the origin of e-mail messages.
• Using false identities, supplanting the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services.
• Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless it has the authorization of the owner of the domain or is legally authorized.
• Transmitting user names and passwords to unauthorized third parties.
In general, the domain owner excludes liability for damages of any kind and nature that may arise from the use of the website of, as well as damages derived from the infringement of intellectual property rights and Industrial on the part of the users and / or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and timeliness of the contents, nor may they be held liable for the interruption of the service, inadequate operation or inability to access the service.
The domain owner will not be responsible for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User's computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the domain owner.
The user agrees not to perform any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, in any case they must redirect to the provider's main website.
3. Data protection
You can consult our policy on protection of personal data in the following section: Data Protection
5. Applicable law
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish legislation.